We undertake to carry out technical audit in order to monitor the activities done according to a set of rules and regulations, norms of development, contract document and ensure that such criteria are diligently followed. The main purpose of our audit services is to examine how well the planned contractual and financial criteria are met by the project within the set contractual parameters. This technical audit depends upon the nature and volume of the development activities.
A technical audit may be defined as "A systematic, independent process for obtaining evidence and evaluating this objectively to determine the extent to which needs or expectations are fulfilled."
Due to lack of concentration in technical audit, the planned cost may increase and need for variation may arise resulting in an increment in cost and maintenance cost, which could reduced sustainability of the project.
Activities mentioned below are performed:
- Examine the contractual and financial activities which are done according to the plan or not.
- Examine the contractual and financial activities which are done according to the program objectives or not.
- Examine the transparency about the service/procured during project planning.
- Examine the implementation is done within time frame or not.
Expected benefits from technical auditing:
- Improved quality and value.
- Assured application of public work and regulations.
- Transparent, cost effective procurement of goods and services.
- Decreased project quantity and cost variations.
- Decreased annual maintenance expenditure.
- Increased project life with decreased life cycle costs.