We are a firm of Chartered Quantity Surveyors, providing diversified Quantity Surveying services within Sri Lanka and overseas. The firm is duly registered as a limited liability company under the Companies Registrar of Sri Lanka. We use various methods and techniques to ensure that the projects are completed within the planned constraints/limits. We work together with the designers (Architects and Engineers) as one team to ensure that the designs are completed within the client’s budget. In order to do so we also perform an advisory role in value management such as providing building economics analysis, conducting facilitated workshops, selecting alternative procurement systems and the like. Additionally, we also provide adequate advices on prevention of construction related disputes, claims and the like.
Our services mainly include the following:
- Management of documentation from inception to project closure in terms of project/cost management.
- Documentation Audits and advises of Contractual implications.
- Total financial control of projects at any stage of design and construction of work.
- Contract administration at any stage of design and construction of work.
- Services related to value management of works at any stage of design and construction.
- Preparing, advising and defending all kinds of contractual and other claims related to construction works.
- ADR (Alternate Dispute Resolution) works such as mediation, adjudication and arbitration.
- Other Project management services
All Directors of the company are qualified Chartered Quantity Surveyors who are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), United Kingdom and/ or Institute of Quantity Surveyors Sri Lanka.